If you would enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a fast growing company, Database Mart LLC is looking for you.
We offer both onsite and remote positions.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to apply the following open positions.
Windows System Administrator
Position Type: Contract, Part Time or Full Time
Location: Galveston, Houston or Dallas Texas USA
The position will require an in depth understanding of the Microsoft Hosting Solution. The ideal candidate will be a proven technical expert with solid Windows operating system administration skills and the ability to maintain a positive attitude while working in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Install, configure, manage, monitor and troubleshooting Windows 2008 and 2003 servers.
- Provided online technical support for worldwide customers through online chat and email at 24/7 basis in a timely manner.
- At least 2 years experiences in Windows Server 2008/2003 administration
- Familiar with IIS, FTP, SMTP, SSL, DNS, ASP.NET and SQL Server
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Outstanding customer service and interaction skills
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Galveston, Texas USA
To meet the fast growing business needs, Database Mart LLC is seeking a full-time accountant to help support the financial operations. The successful candidate must be professional, reliable and problem-solving oriented, and be able to initiate and manage multiple projects and work independently.
- Monitor online billing system;
- Take care of billing related support issues from domestic and oversea clients;
- Prepare "Daily Orders Summary" for the manager and Technical Support Department;
- Bookkeeping (reconciling bank and credit card statements, maintaining journals and ledgers, managing A/R and A/P);
- Budgeting and cost analysis for products;
- Calculating depreciations for servers;
- Prepare various financial statements on monthly basis in accordance with U.S.GAAP and federal IRS tax policies;
- Assist in the company's operating plan/budget, summarize conclusions and give recommendations;
- Responsible for all cash management and forecasting and calculating;
- Filing various tax returns including FICA, SUTA, 940, 941, property tax and franchise tax;
- Calculate payroll and health insurance for employees and issue W2 and 1099.
- B.S. in accounting is required
- At least one year experience with QuickBooks accounting software.
- Familiar with U.S. GAAP and GAAS.