If you have not created a domian in helm. please access How To Create A Domain In Helm Cluster? to create one.
1) If you have registered the domain in other company. You should change your name server to ns3,ns4.databasemart.com.
2) If you do not want to change the name server, You can change the domain to resolve to our shared IP.
If you have noy created a databsae and database user for your DNN site.
please access How To Create A Database In Helm Cluster? to create one.
Please open a support ticket to email@example.com for write permission with your domain name. We will grant write permission and reply to you.
If your domain have not resolved our shared server IP, You can create a temp url for test.
please access How To Create A Temp URL In Helm Cluster? to create one.
Access http://www.codeplex.com/dotnetnuke to download the latest DNN version
Edit the web.config file for correct database connection
If your domain has not resolved to the shared server, You should do
1) Go to your local computer
2) Go to C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc
3) Open host file using Notepad
4) Add a line "server ip" "WWW.DomainName.COM"
5) Save host file
1) Now open http://www.domainName.com/ in IE
2) The install screen should show up
3) Choose "Automatic" and click "next"
4) http://www.domainname.com/ can work now
1) Login to new DNN site with host account
2) Go to Host > Portals
3) Go down to the bottom of the page
4) Add a new portal aliase (Click the Edit Portal icon that on the left of portal name)
5) Click "Add New HTTP Alias"
6) DomainName-COM.iis1002.shared-servers.com (This URL is created by Helm Note: No Http:// header)
7) Then you can access it using the temp URL and Other people can access too