1. Make sure your credit card information, such as the card number, password, and expiration date, are correct.
2. If a debit card is used, please make sure that there is sufficient fund for the payment. If a credit card is used, please make sure the payment is not exceeding the credit limit.
3. Try making a payment a few moments later.
4. Try a different browser to make a payment.
5. Use a different card to pay.
6. Change the payment method to PayPal.
7. Contact your card issuing bank for more details.
There also are some Common Error codes, which indicate a specific error that occurred. You may also find it helpful to resolve your payment issues.
1. Make sure your PayPal account and password are correct.
2. Make sure your PayPal account has enough balance.
3. Change the payment method to credit card.
4. Check the email from PayPal for more information if your payment is On Hold.
If you’re still encountering payment issues after the above steps, please contact us.